Over 200 individuals donate their time and expertise to WAEF each year.
Volunteer roles are diverse. They include participating in administrative committees such our audit and investment committees to working directly with students to provide ongoing mentorship, a job shadow experience or present a workshop.
Interested in learning more? Please contact Jennifer Witherbee at firstname.lastname@example.org or (509) 663-7713.
Partial List of Volunteer Roles
- Care package volunteer – Fill and send custom care packages to WAEF students.
- Scholarship selection committee – Committee members meet in the spring to review scholarship applications and select students.
- Audit committee – Review annual CPA prepared financial statements, 990 tax statement and governance documents.
- Scholarship luncheon & golf tournament volunteer – Help with day of event organizing
- Student mentorship – Provide mentoring support to a current WAEF scholarship recipient
- Career tour host – Introduce one or more students to your work site introduced in your industry or sector