Rears Powerblast Sprayer available by silent auction bid!
For 25 years, Rears has donated a sprayer to WAEF for our annual raffle held during the WSTFA Annual Meeting in December. Due to state gambling laws, we are unable to hold the raffle without an in-person event. The generous Rears’ family has made the same sprayer available to us to auction off via silent auction bid.
Rears Powerblast 400 gallon TTN profile airblast orchard sprayer.
- Aggressive turbine design with flared stainless steel fan blades for high performance air pushing power. The Powerblast has interchangeable fans to match your application. Electric fan clutch control.
- 304 grade stainless steel construction of tank, plumbing components, spray manifolds, mechanical agitation and fan housing. Liquid handling system is constructed for ease of cleaning between applications.
- 400 gallon TTN profile accommodates narrow plantings.
- PTO Constant Velocity Hitch is a heavy duty equal angle pivot system to transfer your tractor’s power through tight headlands: smooth 90° turns at operating speed.
- Rears built centrifugal pump delivers up to 55gpm as installed to allow full dilute and concentrate applications with equal efficiency. High/Low pressure setting to match your application needs.
- Tank system is integrated with heavy wall tubular frame construction for strength and durability: built to exceed the performance demands of high production agricultural operations.
- Proudly built in the Northwest for more than 60 years, the Powerblast line has a proven productive partnership with Washington orchards and the WAEF community.
Thank you for your support!