For our branch in Wenatchee (WA) we are looking for a:
SALES AREA MANAGER - Unitec USA
The person will be entrusted with new business activities, the collection and analysis of customer needs and the strengthening of the existing network.
He/She will also have to deal with the maintenance of relationships with customers, developing their potential and ensuring their loyalty.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Professional attitude and good personal presentation;
- Willingness to travel even with a short notice (24 - 48 hours);
- Capacity to learn quickly and to be proactive;
- Embrace our values of Team-Work, Loyalty, Accuracy and Transparency;
- Support our new, fast growing branch with a do-what-it-takes attitude;
- Reliability with all levels of management, with co-workers and with clients;
- Effectively communicate, present and demonstrate the product solutions of the company;
- Cooperate with the engineering and the technical Service departments to provide our customers with excellent support at all levels.
Previous b2b sales experience is a plus but not required. Most importantly the individual must learn to maintain, develop and build existing business relationships.
We offer :
- complete training and management support in order to develop your skills in this field
- 20 days of vacation each year
- Health Insurance and benefits
- Company's Car for work use
- Professional Growth Plan
*Must be able to obtain a passport for traveling.
*Must possess a valid driving license and an acceptable driving record.
*Must carry at least the minimum auto liability insurance limits required by law.
Compensation based on experience.
If this sounds like your job and you are attracted by our impressive technology, please submit your resume for consideration. HR.USA@unitec-group.com