Precision Agriculture Account Manager
Wenatchee, Washington, United States
Who We Are
Semios is a precision farming technology company dedicated to reducing and mitigating risks for growers of tree fruits, nuts and grapes. We leverage our proprietary, onsite Internet-of -Things (IoT) wireless network with big data analytics to help producers manage insect pests, disease, frost and irrigation. Crop insights are stored in the cloud allowing producers to receive alerts and to view data from anywhere on any device in real-time. We improve sustainability, reduce inputs and increase the value of harvests. Delivered as a full service solution, Semios is easy to start and simple to use.
Due to rapid growth, we are expanding our sales team to build on our success, win new accounts and expand our business with existing customers in Washington state.
Who You Are
You offer a proven history of building new market share combined with a talent for helping prospects with little technology exposure understand how the Internet of Things can help improve their business. You are a master of territory management and prospecting, while your demo skills and objection handling are unequalled. You thrive on helping customers succeed using your product.
It's a Must
- a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Agronomy or related field (Horticulture, Entomology or other)
- knowledge of technologies used in commercial agriculture
- outside/territory sales experience, prospecting, new business development, experience calling on farming operations
- experience maintaining productivity while working alone
Nice to Have
- 5-8 years of experience in the commercial tree fruit industry in Washington.
- an established network of professionals in the industry
- knowledge of the use of aerosol pheromone for control of Lepidopteran pests including Codling Moth
- Competitive Salary and performance based incentives
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave
- Company vehicle, cell phone and computer
- While you will be working from a home based office, you will be part of an expanding team of agriculture and technology professionals absolutely dedicated to an outstanding customer experience
Apply - https://semios.workable.com/jobs/224720