Employment Type: Full time
Employment Offered: Position: Mechanical Technician
Unitec is a World Leader in specialized technology. Unitec is an Italian based company that manufactures, sells and maintains specialized lines for sorting fresh fruit and vegetables for our customers. We are searching for the right person to join our Technician department.
- Responsible in providing primary support for all technical issues to our customer base.
- Interacting positively with customers.
- Cabling, Wiring, Usage of power/hand tools and the Installation of our machinery.
- Provide timely and accurate reports to our home office.
-Work well under pressure
- Have experience and knowledge in the Mechanical Technical field.
- Be familiar with related tools required (i.e. wiring, use of computers, etc.)
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to travel to sometimes even with short (24 -- 48 hours) notice, international travel required (company paid)
- Perform work on customer premise in a professional and aesthetically pleasing manner.
- Demonstrated customer service skills with a focus on resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Flexibility is required: will work overtime.
- Able to adapt in a fast-growth and changing work environment.
- Embrace our Values of Team-Work, Loyalty, Efficiency and Transparency.
- Willingness to get the job done right, and able to make Logical and Pro-active decisions.
- Growth oriented, Flexible and Adaptive especially in dealing with stressful situations.
*Must possess a driver's license and acceptable driving record.
*Must carry at least the minimum auto liability insurance limits required by law.
*Must maintain a valid passport while working with Unitec
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org