AgroFresh Solutions, Inc., an agrosciences company offering an innovative portfolio of products and services that enhance the freshness, quality and value of fresh produce worldwide, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join its team in Wenatchee, Washington. Candidates will leverage their excellent organizational and interpersonal skills to provide professional administrative support a global organization and assist a wide range of professionals including local marketing, sales, R&D team members, visiting executives, customers as well as assist with on-boarding of new hires as needed. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated their ability to effectively work independently as well as part of a team. Responsibilities include:
- Providing high quality administrative support, anticipating needs and taking appropriate action to effectively manage daily responsibilities (e.g. calendar, administration, expense reports and travel support for both domestic and international).
- Participating as an active team member, working both independently and in cooperation with other team members to complete projects and assignments in a timely manner
- Assisting with planning of key meetings, some global in nature (e.g. agenda preparation, logistics, meals, special guest arrangements, teleconferencing, WebEx for on-site and off-site events, etc.)
- Assisting with budgetary and financial reporting functions as needed
- Trouble-shooting issues associated with Accounts Payable and vendor payments, etc.
- Working with contracted cleaning and maintenance services for the facility
- Creating and maintaining purchase orders that cover normal monthly facility expenses and assist with implementation of capital projects.
- Assisting with on-boarding new hires including ordering equipment, requesting access to company systems and training employees on processes
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years of administrative experience in a professional office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience interacting with professionals and clients of all levels
- Experience coordinating domestic and international travel
- Accounting/Bookkeeping experience
- Working knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems
- Familiar with video conferencing technology (WebEx, GoTo Meeting etc.)
- Experience working with global organization
EOE / M / F / D / V
6/15/2016 8:21:55 AM