The new WAEF Alumni Association has formed! We are excited to offer this opportunity to former WAEF students to help others achieve college success.
Membership is open to former WAEF scholarship recipients.
The Washington Apple Education Foundation has assisted over 1000 students attend college since our inception in 1994.
Because we continue to care about your success, Alumni Association members receive certain benefits to help you learn about career opportunities, further develop your professional network and help shape WAEF programs and services.
In addition to supporting college access for others, members receive:
· Invitation to attend regional student dinners (no cost)
· Special seating and ticket price at the annual Scholarship Celebration Luncheons
· Invitation to attend Student Holiday Dinners
· Recognition in annual report
· Unique volunteer opportunities to help steward current scholarship recipients
· Networking opportunities on WAEF committees
· Opportunity to nominate a member from the association to serve on the WAEF board of directors
The cost to join the Alumni Association is tiered based on your unique situation (see below). Upon initial enrollment, members will receive a WAEF Alumni Association decal to demonstrate your unique distinction and support for education. Membership is an annual commitment.
We also want to hear from you! What do you want from your Alumni Association? Contact us at (509) 663-7713 or email@example.com to share your thoughts and help us make this association valuable to you and your fellow WAEF grads.